Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Reviewing Electrical Circuitry

Hey Everyone,

  I wanted to reiterate the info we discussed on electrical circuits(ckt). This ->link<- is an excerpt taken from a book that I will use as an alternate reference (now that we are deviating from the application of Lego Mindstorm. You can access the full text for free on the dropbox (Spr'20_curriculum). This particular subject can be found in chapter 5. I will be uploading corresponding problems in our assignments section of the DropBox. Do all assignment questions by yourself to make certain you have the underlying foundation on which I will build upon in future material. I repeat FUTURE LESSONS WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE THE ACQUIRED SKILLS NECESSARY TO TAKE THESE PRINCIPLES FOR GRANTED (AS IN SECOND NATURE). Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment